Merry Christmas everyone! It’s time to jingle, mingle and make Christmas crimson toffee!
Keep warm this holiday season! xoxo /Susanna and Elisabeth
Raspberry Toffee Dipped in White Chocolate
About 32 pieces
- 100 g pureed raspberries (with the seeds removed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅔ cup / 1½ dl heavy cream
- 1 cup / 2½ dl sugar
- 1 tablespoon light syrup
- Neutral food oil for the pan
- 200 g white chocolate, chopped, melted and tempered
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried raspberries
Put a piece of lightly oiled parchment paper in a pan (about 6×8 inches or 15×20 cm). Mix all ingredients in a stainless steel pot. Heat the mixture until boiling and stir a couple of times. Boil until the mixture reaches 251˚-253˚F / 122˚-123˚C. Pour the mixture into the pan and let it set over night. Cut the toffee into pieces. Dip the pieces in the white chocolate and put them on a parchment paper. Spread the raspberries on top.